Belman is part of the Belman Group, with production facilities in Denmark and the United Kingdom and further non-manufacturing operations in Norway and Russia.
Belman was founded in 1994 during this time we have built a strong technical base and industry specific expertise, enabling us to handle complex and demanding projects (incl. FCCU), as well as providing extensive technical support to our customers. The investment in continuous development is a major reason for our success. Our position in the market is now firmly established as a recognised global supplier.
The very first stainless steel expansion joint specially designed and certified for aseptic applications. SaniComp solves the well known problem with finding a solution that considers both absorption of movements in the pipeline, due to fluctuation of temperature, as well as it adheres to the strict demands for clean ability in aseptic industries.The bellow construction ensures that SaniComp is both flexible and easy to clean by means of CIP and SIP.
- Easy to clean
- Easy replacement
- Design temperatures up to 200ºC
- Design ptressure up to 25 barG
- Available as standard from 2″ – 6″ in installation length of 450 mm and from 2″ – 4″ in length of 300mm.
- Other sizes are available on request.
- Temperatures up to 200ºC.
- This design is EHEDG approved.